Monday, February 8, 2016

Tough Mudder

I’ve found it.

THE challenge.

More than a 5K, less than a marathon.

A total body test of strength and endurance.





I’ve got a few incredible friends who have completed the course in the past and I’ve always looked at photos of them online and laughed that I would never (ever) be able to do that, nor would I want to.

And here I am.  Ready to build a team to hit the mud.

Here’s how it works:

The Tough Mudder is a 10-12 mile obstacle course designed to both mentally and physically challenge even the most physically fit of humans (no zombies allowed).  Speed isn’t a necessity, just finishing is enough, and teamwork is encouraged.

They happen all over the world, and the Toronto dates just happen to be September 10th (or) 11th 2016, which leaves 8 months to prepare.  I’m leaning towards the 10th in order to leave room for a complete spa day on the 11th to recoup.


No comments:

Post a Comment