Sunday, February 14, 2016

A Valentine's Day Box

Is there a better way for a single gal to spend Valentine's Day?

I resisted the urge to go for the pink gloves and instead punched, kicked, and danced out all of my energy in white!

My form is still pretty terrible, but I'm better than I was last week.  In the meantime, I've signed up for a class next week to focus on technique.

So in honour of Valentine's Day, here are the top 5 things I ❤ about boxing:

1. It makes me feel powerful.
2. It requires cross training to have the endurance, flexibility, strength, control and agility to be great.
3. It has real life applications (Human weapon for the win!)
4. It's fun.  Like, really, ridiculously fun.
5. The stress relief that comes with punching something repeatedly is unmatched.

So right now, I'd say we're just casually dating.  But the more time we spend together, the closer I get to committing.

Happy Valentine's Day friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment